Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cheesy Mexican Chicken

I got this recipe from a co-worker when I still worked at a daycare & it is so simple but very good. My children love it & so does hubby.

6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I use boneless, skinless chicken tenders, enough to fill up the dish)
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of chicken soup
1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1/2 C milk
1 pkg. (1 1/4 oz.) taco seasoning mix
3 C corn chips, crushed

Place chicken in 9x13 baking dish.
Mix soup, 1 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese, milk & seasoning mix. Spoon over chicken. Top with chips; cover.
Bake at 375 degrees for 30 min. Remove cover; top with remaining cheese. Bake uncovered 10 min. or until cheese is melted. Serve with rice. I usually stir it all together with the cooked rice and make a casserole type thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment